Saturday 4 October 2014

I'm back, and just wondering why was/is my blog so brown? Was it 1970 when I last wrote?!
Mental note made to change to something more appealing just as soon as I've gotten over the horror of forgetting my login details and trying for an hour to get back in.
You know how it is when you are up late alone and you remember someone from your past who sparks a chain of 'what ifs' ?
Strange how some quiet time brings memories flooding back, and that in that time of peace, and quiet, and memories, I chose to interrupt all of that and use social media to share...only because the dog was sleeping too soundly to listen of course.
I should really be getting off to sleep now, I have a long awaited delivery of a washing machine to look forward to tomorrow, and the annual debate of 'shall we see the illuminations this year or not?'
Just one more breath of fresh air I think, and a moment to listen to the wind in the trees and then it's off to dreamland...unfortunately not the one in Margate.


No comments:

Post a Comment